PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES BEFORE REGISTERING...
- A $15 LATE FEE will be assessed if payment for student fees is not received by the 5th of every month. If payment has not been made by the 15th of the month, your reserved day/time with your instructor may be subject to reassignment to a new student on our waiting list.
- A $15 fee will be assessed for returned checks or denied credit charges.
- We are happy to do make-up lessons for missed private lessons only. If you miss a lesson it is YOUR responsibility to email your instructor and request a make-up time. Make-up lessons must be scheduled & taught within 30 days of the missed lesson. Please email your make-up request directly to your instructor. This will streamline the process for everyone.
- Students commit to attend all classes during the month tuition has been paid for. Refunds will ONLY be issued for mid-month withdrawals due to extreme circumstances, such as relocation or serious illness.
- Our downstairs Music Lounge may from time to time be reserved for youth during the after school and early evening hours. Parents who wish to wait inside the facility, may wait in the LF Recreation Center on Floor 1 of the building if a youth program is in session in the music Lounge. Parents, may however, feel free to visit with the student's instructor at any time if you have questions or concerns that need to be addressed in person. Otherwise, emails for each instructor are always made available and provide an excellent mode of communication between student, parent, and instructor.