PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES BEFORE REGISTERING...
- A $15 LATE FEE will be assessed if payment for student fees is not received by the 15th of every month. If payment has not been made by the 25th of the month, your reserved day/time with your instructor may be subject to reassignment to a new student on our waiting list.
- A $15 fee will be assessed for returned checks or denied credit charges.
- We are happy to do make-up lessons for missed private lessons only. If you miss a lesson it is YOUR responsibility to email your instructor and request a make-up time. Make-up lessons must be scheduled & taught within 30 days of the missed lesson. Please email your make-up request directly to your instructor. This will streamline the process for everyone.
- Students commit to attend all classes during the month tuition has been paid for. Refunds will ONLY be issued for mid-month withdrawals due to extreme circumstances, such as relocation or serious illness.
- Our downstairs Music Lounge may from time to time be reserved for youth during the after school and early evening hours. Parents who wish to wait inside the facility, may wait in the LF Recreation Center on Floor 1 of the building if a youth program is in session in the music Lounge. Parents, may however, feel free to visit with the student's instructor at any time if you have questions or concerns that need to be addressed in person. Otherwise, emails for each instructor are always made available and provide an excellent mode of communication between student, parent, and instructor.
PARTICIPANT LIABILITY WAIVER AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
Please read this form carefully and be aware that by registering for and participating in this program(s) or by registering your minor child/ward for participation in this program(s), you will be waiving your rights and/or the rights of your minor child/ward to all claims for injuries you or your minor child/ward might sustain arising out of this program(s) and you will be required to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Activator Academy, Inc., CROYA, the City of Lake Forest, and the Village of Lake Bluff for any claims arising out of participation in said program(s).
For purposes of this Liability Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement, the “program” or “programs” to which it relates include any and all activities undertaken or supervised by, or otherwise made available by or through Activator Academy Inc., CROYA, the City of Lake Forest, and/or the Village of Lake Bluff, including activities involving the unsupervised use of equipment of property of Activator Academy, Inc., CROYA, the City of Lake Forest, and/or the Village of Lake Bluff.
RISK OF INJURY: “As a participant in the program, or as a parent or legal guardian of a participant under 18 years of age, I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury and I agree to assume the full risk of injuries, including death, damages, or loss which I or my minor child/ward may sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities associated with this program, including transportation.”
WAIVER OF INJURY CLAIMS: “I agree to waive and relinquish any and all claims I or my minor child/ward may have arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with the activities of the program, including transportation.”
RELEASE FROM LIABILITY: “I do hereby fully release and discharge, Activator Academy, Inc., CROYA, the City of Lake Forest and the Village of Lake Bluff and its officers, agents and employees from any and all claims from injuries, including death, damage or loss which I or my minor child/ward may have or which may occur on account of participation in the program, including transportation.”
INDEMNITY AND DEFENSE: “I further agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Activator Academy, Inc., CROYA, the City of Lake Forest and/or the Village of Lake Bluff and its officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims from injuries, including death, damages and losses sustained by me or my minor child/ward and arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with the activities of the program, including transportation. In the event of any emergency, I authorize Activator Academy, Inc. and/or CROYA to secure from any licensed hospital, physician, and / or medical personnel any treatment deemed reasonable and necessary for my minor child’s/ward’s immediate care and agree that I will be responsible for payment of any and all medical services rendered.”
COVID-19 MONITORING PERMISSION: In consideration of myself and/or my child/ward being allowed to participate in the Activity, I grant Activator Academy, Inc., CROYA, the City of Lake Forest, and the Village of Lake Bluff, its officials, agents, or employees full permission to do a temperature scan on myself and/or my child/ward and monitor for symptoms of COVID-19. I understand and agree that if I and/or my child/ward has a temperature, shows symptoms of COVID-19 or answers any questions in the affirmative, I and/or my child/ward shall not be allowed to participate in the Activity. I hereby agree and understand that the terms and provisions of the Participant Liability Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement is extended to include COVID-19 exposure, infection or the monitoring of COVID-19 exposure as provided above.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any of the provisions hereof shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
I have read and fully understand and agree to the above Participant Liability Waiver and Hold Harmless Agreement.